Transactional Due Diligence
Are you looking into a merger, a sale or acquisition as the center-post of your corporate strategy? Are you planning on funding a new round or providing a debt instrument?
Do you have the right expertise to immediately investigate the situation without a critical talent drain away from your other vital business activities?
Can you spend days on-site to see how the other company "really operates"? Do you want to move ahead without a third party opinion? Where are the additional savings that make an OK deal, a great deal?
Whether you are hoping to sell, buy or merge, the fundamental issues and concerns are the same. In a sale, there is often an on-going relationship of some nature that needs protection and stability. In a purchase or merger, there is a multitude of factors to consider when combining two or more businesses. The more surprises that occur after closing the transaction, the greater risk there is to all parties involved. Specifically, the integration plan is immediately placed in jeopardy, not to mention the ultimate success of your investment objectives.
Sherwood brings extensive experience and understanding to the subjects of due diligence and integration. To maximize your chances of success, we:
- Collect and analyze data and documents on target's operations
- Evaluate and report on target's entire business including marketing strategy, sales plan and budget, operations, systems, infrastructure and management team
- Examine and report on target's financial statements and status
- Assess scope and plan for integration and identify critical priorities
- Assist in supplemental savings before the ink dries
Our clients appreciate how the "Sherwood Edge" gives them the added comfort towards the ultimate goal. Your success is our success.
Solutions | Results | Success | Since 1992